What You’ll Do
- Research and spec out ideas for innovative blockchain applications.
- Design and develop blockchain application proof of concepts,
- Comfortable designing and developing blockchain-related microservice and APIs.
- Plan and execute performance tests with test driven development.
- Work with the team to meet specification needs in line with business objectives.
- Improve product and ensure successful delivery to our customers.
- A degree holder in Computer Science, a related discipline, or experience to offset this.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience.
- At least 3+ years in NodeJS or relevant language experience.
- Proficient with NodeJs, Golang, Rust, or similar language.
- Ideally, Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented while producing high-quality and accurate work in a startup environment
- Thorough knowledge of decentralized application design patterns is preferred.
- Having experience in solidity is a plus!
- Experience developing, deploying and maintaining blockchain applications is a huge plus!
- Previous experience in an RnD role is a bonus
- History of open source contributions on Github
What You’ll Do
- Establish & operate our Web 3.0 (Blockchain, NFT, DAO.etc) based service community via online and offline.
- Research existing Web3.0 services.
- Write web articles/blogs about Web 3.0 and our services.
- Social marketing using Discord, Twitter, E-mail, Newsletter, Reddit, Medium.etc.
- Get to know about Web3.0 related existing community&DAO, dig their needs, and find out the gap between our target users.
- Build relationship with opinion leaders and conduct interview. (Include web writing&Podcast operation）
- Showcase our service through related meetups & conference and obtain new fans.
- Listen to the voice of the community and provide constructive feedback to the team from both business & user point of view.
- Continuously improve the quality and maximize the user engagement for our community to contribute for best UX.
- Above business level of English (+Japanese a plus!) communication skill in verbal & writing.
- Basic knowledge of crypto currency, token economics and NFT.
- Basic knowledge of Web3.0 and blockchain technology.
- Ability to catch up the rapid moving technology.
- 2+ years of web contents writing/marketing experiences.
- Experience of building the community or SNS account from scratch and growing to large scale.
- Produce high quality & accurate work in startup environment (which is fast moving & not much thing is formed). Also ability to pay attention to details and self-starter.
- Professional community management experience either online or offline.
- UX writing or related experience.
- DAO management or contribution experience.
- NFT creation or trading experience.
- Cryptocurrency investment and management experience.
- Creator background or related industry network.
What You’ll Do
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Build highly performed front end - React/Redux stack.
- 5-7+ years of experience building web applications (front end or full stack).
- 3-5+ years experience in React.
- 3-5+ years experience building hybrid apps (React Native preferred).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- History of open source contributions on Github.
- Experience working with OAuth clients.
- Experience working with web3, blockchain, crypto (web crypto API or otherwise).
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter.
Competitive compensation considering the salary and experience of the previous job
Remote or location specified by the company (Currently All Remote)
*There is a possibility of shifting to office work if large number of people join in the future with consideration of communication and work productivity.
Standard Working hours: 8 hours/business day
Holidays / holidays:
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, annual paid vacation, condolence vacation
Public transportation expenses covered
Provide laptop in computable spec
Side business is acceptable
Copyright © 2022 CRASTONIC Ltd. All Rights Reserved.